Thursday, September 03, 2009

Pressure To Be Slim

I met up with a friend for dinner two nights ago. We had a really wonderful time catching up and chatting. I've always enjoyed dinners with this friend but that night I noticed that she was not eating much. When I probed, she admitted that she thought she should be going on a diet and asked if I knew of any best weight loss supplement she could consider. I was a little surprised as although she's put on some weight, she's still very slim. Hopefully she doesn't lose too much weight as too thin people tend to look older. The pressure women have to stay slim!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant which is containing the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre derived from high quality pure Konjac.