Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The End

There's a time when every great show comes to an end, every song trails off into its last notes and every curtain needs to fall.

Funky Cookies was started 2 years ago, a brainchild of 2 friends then, who wanted to chronicle their eating and cooking adventures. Over 2 years, it has changed from a foodblog to a mish-mash blog and so I figured it was probably time for the curtain to fall on Funky Cookies.

...


...


...

And for a new one to rise at:



So hop on your silver jet, your swanky car, bicycle or run, don't walk, and come visit me there! Please also update your links as I'll be blogging from there now! Thank you for your continued visits here and I hope to see you all there soon!


Lots of ♥ ~Pink Elle~

5 comments:

L B said...

It's wonderful! And pinkelle.com loads so much better and faster than funkycookies.blogspot.com!

may said...

goodbye funkycookies.blogspot.com... and see you in pinkelle.com!

Pink Elle said...

Thanks May and LB! See you at Pinkelle.com!

www.ifoods.tv said...

I have just stumbled upon your blog. I love the clean design and fantastic photos. I am a blogger myself and always thought that design was key and you have certainly captured that! There are so many food blogs out there these days and being different to all the others is key. I have just started www.ifoods.tv which is a website for chefs, foodies and food bloggers to hand out, share recipes, photos and videos. When i was blogging I always thought i should be getting more traffic as my blog was getting lost in the masses of stuff out there so my new site is aimed at giving food bloggers and chefs a bigger platform! Hope you enjoy it and keep up the good writing and design here! I have now bookmarked you so will be regular reader, Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I am casting a new food show for a major network and stumbled on your blog. We are looking for a host and I thought you would make a great candidate! We want someone who is passionate about food, loves dining out, and has the inside track on fabulous places to eat that don't break the bank! If you are interested, please email me a bio and pic. Thanks,
Jessica
Casting-Super Delicious Productions
foodiecasting@me.com