Thursday, July 08, 2010

Post-Graduate Studies

When I was seriously thinking of doing post-graduate studies such as a Masters, I consulted a few friends on their opinion. Some of them had done their Masters abroad full time whilst others did theirs part-time while working. I personally thought of doing one full time and did quite a bit of research on gmat prep, the best places to do it and the costs of doing something so expensive. I still haven't gotten round to doing my MBA but will definitely look more into the GMAT exam and tips for scoring once I've made up my mind.

1 comment:

ashtonmullens said...

Post graduate students can learn something new with the course from dissertation writers for hire as well. It is a similar project by University of Vienna. It's an Austrian educational course that is aimed at international cultural ties between students.