Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Two Roads

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

I've yet again come to another fork in my road. This brought upon partly by my "itchy fingers" and the rest by some strange turn of cosmic events. The clock is ticking for a decision to be made and yet I keep putting it off. Two roads...which will be the better?

A good friend I met over the weekend told me sometimes taking a certain step, like what he did, could change your life forever. In his case, it was for the multiple times better. I see his point but being the Libra I am, the scales are dangerously swinging one way and another like the Viking Boat. Somedays I wake up and somehow "know" what my decision will be and as the day progresses, I become very much less sure.

Sometimes I wish you could just press the "Rewind" button and rectify all the kinks in Life. A bit like those funky adventure books..."Turn to page 47 or 30"...and if page 47 has a ferocious fire-breathing dragon, I merely go back and turn to page 30!

Then again, I guess that'll take the excitement out of Life. So here I am, still standing at those two roads...

No comments: