Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunnies Galore

Since I did my Lasik operation for my eyes, I realized that my eyes are very sensitive to light. I can’t go out for long periods of time without using sunglasses. However, as I am really absent minded, I have a really bad habit of leaving my sunglasses here and there which usually ends up them getting lost. It’s irritating and sad especially since my sunglasses cost quite a bit. Recently, however, I saw a site which sells Wholesale Replica Sunglasses for people who might be interested in running a sunglasses business. The sunglasses are fantastic replicas of branded ones and are available for a relatively low cost! Maybe I should consider buying some for myself and trying to see if I can sell the rest. I’m sure there is a market for these sort of sunglasses in the brand conscious market and the extra income I can receive from it is definitely helpful in these times of rising inflation.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...