Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Designer Watches

Have you ever heard of a Gerald genta watch? I have to admit that I have not heard of this watch before. However, I recently saw a friend wearing one and was really taken in by the colours and design of this pretty watch. They have both sporty watches and dress watches for men and women and each of their watch comes with very eclectic designs and swirly colours. Some of them even have very unique hands in an eye catching design and are a real conversation piece. They come in very nice colours too which range from striking reds and blues which is something very different from the muted colours and simple designs most designer watches carry. I asked where she got it from and was told that she came across it during one of her travels in the airport. Although it is not a very popular brand here, I have heard from her that it is very popular overseas and many people are falling in love with the bold colours and designs of the watches. For a more formal look, choose from their dress watch range or if you prefer a younger and sportier look, feel free to select from their sporty range, including their gorgeous Arena new launch. I am not sure if I can find it here otherwise I’ll be really interested to know what range the Gerald Genta watches come in and whether it is within my reach!

No comments: