Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Traffic Driver

My aunt used to work in a large international school and we used to sometimes tag along with her to her school to see what it was like. The facilities and services they had there were amazing. It was so much more than our pokey old government schools. They had high tech computer labs filled with computer furniture and fully air conditioned classrooms. They even had lockers for them to store their belongings when not in school or in between classes.

I asked my aunt where they got their school computer furniture from and she said it was from Versatables, a company specializing in all kinds of computer furniture for schools, offices and hospitals. They provide 100% American products and even give a money back guarantee if you’re not happy with the products you have received. That’s confidence in their products for you! I really liked how sleek and stylish their ergonomic computer furniture look and hopefully someday, if I have my own office, I’ll outfit it with Versatables too.

No comments: