Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Learn a New Language

When I was in the Middle East, I met a man who was amazing. He could speak so many different languages simply be spending some time listening to the language! I always admire people who have a flair for languages but apparently now, you can learn easily with the Rosetta Stone Language Learning Software which I saw on the Internet. It’s a fantastic concept that helps you master almost any language through 250 hours of mastery instruction. It has a whole range of foreign languages you can learn from common ones such as Mandarin to some forgotten ones such as Persian! The step by step program it uses ensures that all aspects of the language are covered and provides constant exercises with tutorials for you to practice your new language. It’s a great tool and one I’ll consider buying!


No comments: