Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Phone Home for Less

When I was a student in Australia, I used to look for the cheapest phone cards to call home with. Back then, phone cards and phone calls didn’t come as cheap nor were they as clear as the phone calls today. If only great sites like Kartafon.com were available when I was a student. If I had known of them then, I would have been able to purchase cheap International Phone Cards from them online or even do a webCall where I could actually talk to my family via my web interface. They even have funky communication services like smsCall which allows you to make a phone call via sending an sms! They not only provide for individuals but companies as well with their international conference calling facility. It’s an excellent site for those who are abroad or have family abroad. With the world getting smaller everyday, it’s wonderful to be able to stay in touch with loved ones all over the world.

No comments: