Thursday, October 04, 2007

Silver to make you healthy

There seems to be some flu bug going around. My colleagues in the office have fallen ill, some friends are ill and I seem to feel a bug coming my way. I think it’s probably due to the weather as it has recently been very hot and humid which makes it so easy to fall sick without enough water. However, I noticed one of my colleagues still remained healthy despite everyone sneezing and coughing around her. I asked her what her secret was and she told me she was taking colloidal silver as a supplement to improve her health and to keep away sickness.

According to her, it has helped her tremendously as she has found that her immunity has improved, her skin now glows and she feels a lot more energized every morning. This was a real contrast to her previous self who used to be really tired and pale. I was really impressed to hear about its properties. Maybe I should give colloidal silver a try!

No comments: