Friday, September 23, 2005

More Chicken Wings

My earlier post on the chicken wings frenzy reminded me of a yummy chicken wings recipe I learnt from A in Sydney. A dash of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper, minced garlic and ginger to marinate them then pop them into the oven to grill. Oh, an a dash of tabasco sauce just before grilling to give it that zing!

Here they are, in their just-baked glory! It turned out nice and sticky from the dark caramel soy sauce. And the spicy kick from the Tabasco sauce was just nice for our Malaysian taste-buds!

I know it's a ridiculously easy recipe but I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't cook! :p We had it with some stir-fried vege and rice.


What a healthy looking plate of vegetables!
This nice meal was for dinner. I hope to try my own hand at those wings here soon!

4 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

what u mean u cant cook! u did cook the chicken wing, rite? Chinese style chic wing with soy sauce and miced ginger. not to forget the rice wine. baked till cooked. yummy but I cant eat them..... controlling me LDL !

Pink Elle said...

I didn't! A cooked it, I watched! :P But I'm looking forward to trying it out myself...that and your recipe too! :)

boo_licious said...

Yums! I love chicken wings.

FooDcrazEE said...

i love them too but i cant eat them now. .....&sigh* mum use to just marinate with rice wine or brandy and soy sauce for few hours, then she just pan fried them. yummy too. i will whack at least 6 those days minimum.