Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dream Weddings

I haven’t been attending many weddings this year. Honestly, I got a little tired of the usual wedding dinners with its many tables, long wait for the guests and the draggy 10 course dinner. If I had the money, I’d love to do something different for mine like a themed wedding at all inclusive resorts which will have dreamy little gazebos on the beach and chairs right on the beach for my guests. It’ll be a lovely setting with the waves crashing in the background and lots of fresh flowers all around.

I’ve heard of how popular some of the all inclusive jamaica resorts have become for weddings. People fly their entire wedding entourage over for a beautiful memorable wedding held on the shores of the lovely island. Most of them even end up spending their honeymoons on the same all inclusive jamaica resort which comes equipped with beautiful settings to create the perfect honeymoon. So, whether planning your wedding or honeymoon, do consider doing it at an all inclusive resort on a tropical island such as Jamaica for a truly memorable experience.

No comments: