Monday, September 17, 2007

Additions for Your Home

It seems like whenever people buy a home today, the rarely stick to the original design. So many people I’ve known end up doing lots of improvements to the original designs of their houses, whether putting in specially designed windows, doors or new kitchen designs. When I was studying abroad, I began to appreciate the fact that the owner of my rented property had the kindness of installing double glazing windows. It made a big difference in keeping the cold and wind out and helping us save on our heating bills.

We were quite surprised at his rent when we got the place from him as he gave us all these little extras for a cheap rent. When we asked him, we learnt that he was able to do that as he got his Home Improvements from Anglian, a renowned place amongst UK homeowners for their high quality home improvement stuff and reasonable prices. According to him, they had a wide range of all kinds of home improvement ideas which would suit any home owner. They’re so confident of their quality that they promise a 10 year guarantee on their products. I’ll definitely go to Anglian if I was staying abroad too!

No comments: