Saturday, September 29, 2007

Profit Sharing on Insurance

I never used to think home insurance was important until I read some recent cases of break-ins and fires where homes and all its possessions were destroyed in just the blink of an eye. This made me seriously reconsider buying home insurance for my home. I took some time to search online and found some great policies offered by CIS which was not only competitive but had a great scheme where profits are actually shared with its customers who are members, not merely shareholders! I found it a pretty interesting concept and decided to read more about what they had to offer. They have some pretty good offers such as a “New for Old” replacement basis and optional policies to extend over your personal possessions too. I found it really good and will be applying for an online quote with them before I decide if I should proceed with their services.

*Details correct at time of publishing*

No comments: