Friday, September 21, 2007

Buy Tickets with Viagogo

Gwen Stefani was recently in town but just on a one day concert. The speed the tickets sold out with was phenomenal and since I got to know of it only later, I didn’t manage to get any. However, I may be headed to UK soon for work and decided to check if I would be lucky enough to get tickets to her concert in the UK as I heard she was headed there as part of her World Tour. I did some random searches and was so pleased to find that Concert Tickets to Gwen Stefani’s concerts in Manchester, Birmingham and London were available on Viagogo, a leading ticket hub in Europe! They are an online exchange specially set up for people to buy and sell tickets to major events such as concerts, sports, theatre shows and a whole lot more. Needless to say, with the current football leagues going on in Europe and UK, Sports Tickets are very popular on their site.

When you buy with Viagogo, your ticket and seat guaranteed via their 100% safe and secure system. If you have problems with your ticket or need to change your dates, you can do so with their excellent customer service team which is always available by phone or email seven days a week! It’s a great ticket exchange service and I’ll definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking to buy or sell tickets.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Hello Pink Elle, Thank you for the posting. I just recently purchased through Viagogo two Radiohead tickets for a show in Amsterdam that is to happen in July 2008. I have been patiently waiting for the tickets and was informed by Viagogo's customer service that the delay was due to printing issues by the promoter. The fact you have had a successful purchase has eased my fears.