Sunday, September 30, 2007

Successful Enterpreneurs

I recently got in touch with some old university friends again after a long period of no contact and was surprised to hear that some of them had opted to start something of their own instead of being a corporate slave like I was. What they were doing ranged from direct selling to insurance but one of them tried something different through vendstar, the world’s largest bulk vending machine company. Vendstar produces candy vending machines and have recently produced a new 1” wheel to dispense 1” gumballs and candies. He has managed to get the license to place them at shopping centres all over and is currently making a huge profit from his machines. It’s impressive to see how successful my friends have become on their own. I wish I had the same courage to.

No comments: