Friday, September 21, 2007

Interesting Singapore Trip

I’ve always loved leather chairs. There’s just something very elegant and old-school about them that I really like. Recently I was in Singapore for a business meeting which was conducted in one of the premier clubs there. Our host took us around after the meeting and I was truly impressed with the high quality furnishings there. The rooms were filled with luxurious Brown Leather Chairs arranged in tasteful designs which facilitated easy conversation. The games room was wonderfully equipped and had comfortable Leather Club Chairs for those who might wish to indulge in a game of chess. They even had a Rest and Relax room which had comfortable looking Recliner Leather Chairs for their members to take a short snooze in. I tried a recliner club chair and it was truly comfortable! It definitely was an interesting trip!

No comments: