Friday, September 21, 2007

Desktop Computers

My Personal Computer has been really acting up in these past few weeks. The processing speed is terribly slow which makes work very difficult for me as I usually work with large Excel files which just slows down the whole system and sometimes even causes it to crash. Finally, after many weeks of complaining, our IT advisors got in some new Dell Desktops for our company to replace the problematic computers. I personally like Dell for their sleek look and clean lines. Their performance isn’t too bad and their prices are definitely very competitive. I also like the fact that they come with very good after-sales support which is important for a tech idiot like me! Hopefully after this, my computer will be able to process a whole lot faster!

No comments: