Thursday, September 27, 2007

Switzerland Ski Holiday

Do you like skiing? I tried it only once in Australia when I was a student and rather enjoyed it! It’s always been one of my dreams to go for Luxury Skiing holidays o the famous slopes of Switzerland and St Anton, Austria. Somehow skiing there has always been associated with the rich and famous staying in luxury ski chalets all over Europe starting with Courchevel, France before they jet off to Meribel, France to truly take full advantage of the wonderful slopes and excellent ski facilities there. One place the rich and famous always stay are the luxury ski chalets in St Anton which are said to be one of the best and most luxurious accommodation one could have there. Hopefully, someday, I’ll get to experience it for myself too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi blogger at funkycookies.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of my client, SuperTravel. I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to their website. While I understand that you have linked to my client in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable them to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here:http://funkycookies.blogspot.com/2007/09/switzerland-ski-holiday.html
Can I ask that you remove the link or the whole article itself?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.