Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Poker Fun

I’ve always wondered why they call it a poker face. When I was later taught that game by my cousins, I began to understand the need to keep a straight face when you have a fantastic hand of cards so your opponent will not know! But with online poker nowadays, you’re free to have your face read like an open book since your opponents will not be able to see you, unless you have a webcam on!

Online poker is really fun and if you’re new to the game, WhichPoker.com, the world’s only free poker statistics site. Here, they provide reviews on all the best poker sites, latest news and hottest tables. One of the sites I always visit is PokerStars, the world’s number one online poker room. It’s got fantastic graphics and allows players to upload their own images as avatars which makes for a hilarious poker game at times! They have one of the best ranges of special tournaments too and its Sunday Million is now the biggest weekly tournament on the web! Another great poker site is Pacific Poker which advertises extensively. There are always lots of new players and multiple tables to play at which makes it a great place for building up your bank account! The third site I enjoy watching is Paradise Poker which is one of the longest serving poker sites. I like how trustworthy and reliable it is, which is very important to me, especially since my money is at stake. Like PokerStars, they too run fantastic specials and their most-awaited event is The Paradise Masters, a nine day championship with nine events and a guaranteed prize pool of over $3 million!

So if you’re looking for a great place to learn the tips and tricks of poker, come over to WhichPoker.com!

No comments: