Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pretty Party Favors

I’ve attended several weddings over the past two years and found that each couple tries to outdo each other in their wedding favors. Each wedding tries to have the most memorable favors ranging from special chopsticks or even a Polaroid camera with photo frames at one for guests to take pictures of each other and their table! When a friend recently got married, she sought my help in looking for unique favors for her wedding dinner. I did some searches online and found a great range of favors at AllInOneFunFavors.com, a lovely site that does favors for every special moment and occasion in your life. They had favors for anniversaries, baby showers, birthdays, bridal showers and weddings. They had a wide range of favors to choose from such as Asian themed favors, wine and even edible favors which would be great for a birthday party!

I particularly liked a beautiful Tiffany blue box favor which even came tied up with a pretty white bow, just like Tiffanys! It comes empty with five little white almonds or white hearts which add a very sweet touch to your wedding party. Best of all, it was on sale at only $2.75 from the original price of $3! My friend really loved the favor and so did all her guests. I’ll definitely be back at this site to look for more favors for my own occasions!

No comments: