Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pretty Beds


I’ve always loved having a beautiful bedroom with lovely matching bed linen and used to always be on the lookout for nice bed linen everytime there was a sale. Research has actually shown that we spend the most time of our day in our bed so it’s very important to have pleasant and comfortable sheets to ensure a good night’s rest. While surfing around recently, I found some really gorgeous bed linen at Terry’s Fabrics, an online bedding store that sells bedding at amazingly cheap prices. I really love embroidered bedding and I found some at fantastic prices at Terry’s. Their percale embroidered duvet sets start from as low as £18 which is simply unbelievable for good material such as that!

With Terry’s I know I’ll be able to get high quality sheets for a reasonable price and they ship for absolutely free on orders over £100 within the UK which works well for me as I have friends there whom I can provide a forwarding address to! Yippee…finally, I’ve found gorgeous bed linen sets for my room!

No comments: