Thursday, September 13, 2007

London at a Discount!

London is a very expensive place to visit so people can’t understand why we love going back there so often when it’s so costly. I can’t explain why either! Perhaps it was my healthy diet of Enid Blyton books as a kid or my mom’s love for all things English that has rubbed off onto me as well. What lots of people don’t know is that a holiday to London doesn’t have to be all that expensive. Not when you have the internet at your disposal and all kinds of promotions and offers catered for tourists. We’re planning a trip to London again next March and while surfing around for attractions, I found a great saving card available for tourists called the London Sightseeing Pass.

It’s a card which offers free entries to 56 of the best charging attractions in and around London just for a one-off fee! I checked their list of attractions and was really thrilled to see that it encompassed a huge range which would be suitable for people of all ages and interests. Some of those I’ve always wanted to see are the London Aquarium, London Zoo, Kensington Palace, Shakespeare’s Globe and the Museum of London! And now I can see them with the London Pass! I was also really happy to see that it offered fantastic discounts for dining, shopping and plays! All my favourites! Imagine getting two meals for the price of one at the famous Wagamama or getting fantastic seats for a discounted price to watch Les Miserables!

I can’t wait for our coming trip and the chance to enjoy my special discounts and privileges with the London Sightseeing Pass!

No comments: