Monday, September 24, 2007

Nice Furnishings

When I received keys to my new apartment, I used to enjoy strolling around the floor and the different levels peeping into other units that were in various states of renovation or furnishing. I saw some units with really Living Room Furniture which looked so classy and elegant in their little living room. We were also invited to view two different units which were being outfitted by an interior designer. One of it was for a small family of 3 and had really innovative bedroom furniture. One of the wardrobe doors hid the entrance to the toilet! Another one was being transformed into a home office and the owner had decided to do away with Traditional Office Furniture and outfitted it with swanky furniture home office stuff. I’d really love an office like that if I had the money!

No comments: