Friday, March 16, 2007

Achey Feet

I've been having lots of trouble with my shoes recently. I'm not sure if it's because of the height or the quality of the shoe but it's been killing me most nights with sharp pains shooting up from my feet especially after I've walked a far distance in it. Thank goodness I have my Clarks boots which look a little like this:

They're stylish enough to wear to work yet comfortable enough for me to walk in them without having the terrible pains at night.

It isn't easy being a woman. We want to have nice sexy stilettos and pretty heels but with that, we've got to take the pain and discomfort that come with it. I've also learnt my lesson of not getting tempted by the plethora of cheap shoes out there in Vincci, Nose and others. While they may seem pretty and cheap, the quality that comes with them is equally cheap and at the end of the day you'll only be hurting your own feet. I must say, though, that it's really difficult to find nice and comfortable shoes here in KL, even when you're willing to pay more. I used to like Nine West shoes but recently their designs and quality has been rather crap. If anyone has any good shoe places they go too, please do drop me a line!

This is probably the reason why people buy Jimmy Choos despite the expensive price tag it comes with. After this recent episode, I'll pay for comfort and style too!

Anyone care to donate to my Jimmy Choo fund?! ;)


No comments: