Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Home Brand Evening Gowns

I was in our local hypermarket when this pink contraption caught my eye. I was amazed...our hypermarkets have even started selling their own value version of evening gowns! Move over, Beatrice Looi, Daniel Yam and Carven Ong! We now have our own home-brand evening gown!

Alas, the sign above it disappointed me. It was just a novel way of displaying their towels! I was so looking forward to wearing that fluffy pink tube to my next wedding dinner!

But if any creative and imaginative person out there is looking for a nice evening gown, do hop over to our local hypermarket and you could be pleasantly surprised! Gowns in a unique terry material, available in at least 12 different colours and at a fraction of a couture gown!

*Pins to hold up dress are not included

3 comments:

PB said...

ROFLOL!!! Terry! The latest rage in Milan!!

Tunku Halim said...

I'm sure Paris Hilton is dying to get one!

Pink Elle said...

Paris - Yes I hear terry is THE new black :D

Tunku - Thanks for dropping by. I'm sure she would if she saw it! She can afford to buy thousands of it! ;)