Monday, March 12, 2007

Dream Wedding Invites

No, I haven't been bitten by this bug yet there's never any harm in planning early! Some couples tend to overlook their wedding invites in their planning and settle for the customary Chinese red and heavily perfumed wedding cards.

When my day comes, I'll definitely consider Gold Wedding Invitations for my wedding invitations. It'll add a nice and sophisticated touch to the wedding and an elegant change from the usual Chinese wedding cards. Their golden wedding invitations come with beautifully designed cards and poignant words that are sure to make the giver and the receiver feel special. Plus for the magpie in me, they come with lovely gold stars and shimmer!

So, if your special day is just around the corner and you're contemplating your wedding invitations, do consider to buy gold wedding invitations. I'm sure it'll add an extra-special touch to your wedding day.

No comments: