Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Beach Baby

I'm a puteri lilin and don't like the sun much so people are usually quite shocked to hear of me going on beach vacations. Little do they know I slather on layers of my SPF130 sunblock, wear my big Jackie-O sunnies, plonk on my extra wide-brimmed hat and sit under the shade! Why bother then, some ask? Well, it's fun hearing the crashing waves and watching the fashion parade in the skimpiest bikinis and Speedos!

I've only ever been to local beaches, Phuket and Australia, which was too cold to do much! So I was pleased to discover Family Vacation Resort, a spanking new website with fantastic savings and features for beautiful and popular beaches in Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico. It has gorgeous images of the available resorts together with virtual tours, detailed information on resorts and rooms available, ratings by real-time travellers and best of all, great deals of even up to 50%! It's a great nifty site for beach babies who are looking for new resorts to explore or savings on a much-loved favourite resort.

So what are you waiting for? It's time to pack your bags and head off to sunny paradise and enjoy the sun, surf and sea! I'll be the one in the shade with the hat and huge sunnies!

No comments: