Thursday, March 22, 2007

Meme about me-me-me!

Paris tagged me for this blogger meme some time back. I've been procrastinating this meme and now she's threatened not to tag me anymore if I don't do what she tagged me earlier so I better get down to it!

I left the blogging scene some time ago and recently just came back again but while I was away, I've still been an active lurker on my favourite blogs. Confession: It sometimes takes me about 2+ hours just to go through all the blogs bookmarked in my Favourites list! *blush* Makes me wonder where the day goes sometimes! Hehe...anyway, here's to you, Paris! The first meme I've done in a long long while!

1) Who is the first blogger you met?
Hmm..I must say it has to be Paris! I probably met her when I was...um...1 day old?! Hehe...ok seriously, I've never really met any blogger but I've seen some famous bloggers like KimberlyCun, ShaolinTiger and KidChan (who used to be in one of my college classes before he became THE KidChan!) around before.

2) Who is the ‘Most wanted to meet blogger?’ for you?
Hard question. There are so many of my favourite bloggers I'll like to meet. Pass for now.

3) Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
None yet

4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Some would definitely be LB, Little Miss May and their Hughug Club!

5) Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Right this moment? None for now.

Who do I tag next?
This is seriously hard! I haven't been blogging much but I'll try tagging some of my favourite bloggers on whose blogs I lurk on: Masak-masak, Soo Yin and Precious Pea

6 comments:

L B said...

Awww, so sweet!!! :-)

Frederick said...

Hey Sue!


Greetings! We were college mate:)?
Please stay in touch, i can be reached both on email and friendster kidchan@portraitone.com :)

Great food review you have:) YUM!YUM!

Pink Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pink Elle said...

LB - :) I used to read about the fun outings you had when you were back in KL!

Kid - Hi, I love your photography! Am running behind on the food reviews though! Will be in touch :)

boo_licious said...

Thxs for tagging me for the meme but I'm awfully bad at them so I usually give them a miss. Love the new template and keep up the momentum for blogging, am sure you can do it!

Precious Pea said...

Aiyakk..give me some time to crack my head ok?