Saturday, March 10, 2007

When I Grow Up I Want To Be...

An astronaut? A doctor? A scientist?

Do you remember those little cards we had to fill out when we were in school? It had your height, weight, personal details, etc and one last section was always dedicated to 3 of your ambitions. Honestly, how they expected little children of 6 or 7 years to know what they want to be when they grow up is beyond me! Thinking back, mine was liberally peppered with "grand" ambitions like astronauts, doctors, scientists, marine biologists...you get the drift!

But now that I'm older and hopefully, wiser, I think I've finally got my ambition down pat. All I want to do when I grow up is to be a...tai-tai*! What fun to be a lady of leisure and going for spas, teas, window shopping, blog-surfing and holidays! Better still, to be a financially independent tai-tai just like Chan Lilian of 5xmom fame!

Unfortunately, till that day comes, I can but dream and work harder to be one! ;)

*Lady of leisure

No comments: