Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Better Opportunities with Capella

My colleague’s been thinking of doing further study to improve his job opportunities. He feels like he’s stuck in a rut and that a graduate degree or professional course might be the best solution. When he asked me for advice, I told him about an accredited online university called capella university I had recently read about. It’s a fully online university with its headquarters in Minneapolis. However, it serves more than 17,900 students across 56 countries in 82 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 16 certificate programs. They are fully committed to providing academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth via their team of committed, learned and professional staff. He did further research and decided that this was probably the best program for him with his busy schedule and family life. I wish him all the best!

No comments: