Thursday, July 05, 2007

Part-Time Study

I was recently chatting to a secretary at my office and was very surprised to hear that she was doing further studies while juggling her day job. After I graduated, I was doing my professional accountancy course part time while I worked and after that experience, told myself I would never repeat it again. Firstly it was really tiring coming back from work and hitting the books and secondly, my lack of life outside work and study was really quite frustrating! I asked her more about her course and learnt that she was doing a business course with capella university. It’s an accredited online university so she has the flexibility of studying at her preferred times, whether late at night or early in the morning and is assured of help from their professional staff at any time of the day. I wish her all the best and hope this will provide her with an excellent stepping stone to better jobs in the future.

No comments: