Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Coupon Shopping



I used to admire a colleague’s beautiful clothes and jewellery that didn’t look like anything I could find in the stores here. They were very interesting and unique looking items which I knew the mall didn’t carry. When I asked her more about it, she told me that she bought them online most of the time and it often worked out cheaper than retail prices, thanks to great deals she gets from Keep Cash. It’s a great site that provides discount coupons on all your favourite stores. Some of the bargains are really good while some offer free shipping so either way, you always end up saving! She told me that she usually buys her shoes from Payless Shoes and gets such great deals on them with her coupons that she never buys retail anymore! I should definitely try shopping here too! It’ll cut down my shopping bills!

*sponsored*

No comments: