Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spanish Stint

I've always wanted the chance to visit Spain so when I was recently sent to the UK for some work assignment, I quickly took the opportunity to plan my trip to Spain. Airline fares were reasonably cheap but it wasn't easy to find Cheap Hotels in Barcelona. Luckily through Cheaper Than Hotels, I managed to find reasonably priced Hotel Accommodation in Barcelona and Madrid. I had limited time and was quite torn between Barcelona and Madrid as I had enough time to only visit 1 city. In the end, the prices of the Hotel in Barcelona won out over Madrid and I decided to plan my visit to that city. I like this site very much as it allowed me to book my hotels last minute. I found out that their accommodation is available both last minute and all year round which suited my purposes very well! So, hola! I'm off to Spain!

No comments: