Wednesday, July 04, 2007

FBI Excellence

My favourite drama series on Monday nights is Criminal Minds. It never ceases to amaze me how the FBI agents solve a near-impossible case simply by using the most remote links. They have such a deep understanding of how the human mind would work and seem to track down the suspect with such ease. I guess with such intelligent people in the FBI, it was no surprise then when I read a press release about Tammy Alexander; the director for information assurance and cybersecurity training at Fountainhead College of Technology in Knoxville, Tennessee; who recently was awarded the 2006 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award. This amazing lady not only excels in her work but also in her studies where she’s a master’s degree student with capella university. These kind of individuals never cease to amaze me!

No comments: