Thursday, July 05, 2007

Life Insurance is Important

One of my dad’s friends is an insurance agent who lives in Penang. He and his wife are always encouraging us to call them while we’re there so they can wine and dine us, simply to get more insurance business from us! Recently the wife called me to promote this new life insurance policy they were selling. I told her I wasn’t interested as I am already paying for so many policies. However, she was really persistent which got me pretty irritated so I told her to consider selling her insurance online like how Insurance.com does. That way, people who are interested in buying insurance can surf, at their own leisure, the different policies and rates available and make their own judgment instead of constantly having policies shoved in their faces by different agents representing different companies. At the end of the day, it’s a free world of choice and to quote Insurance.com, “May the Best Quote Win”.





*sponsored*

No comments: