Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Top Host

I’m an accountant by profession and knew nothing about websites nor web development. So when I started in this new company and one of my first jobs involved having to build a website for our project, I was really stressed out! Luckily I had a colleague who was willing to help me with the basics and jargon of the web world. One of the first things we had to do was to find a good, reliable and cheap web hosting service to host our site on and while browsing, we found some great offers by Top Hosting Centre.

They’re a great service that offers a host of excellent platforms for businesses to run their sites and business at the most efficient speeds. We liked how they had fully dedicated servers and an integrated firewall protection which meant our site will be safe from all those virus programmes out there if we hosted with them. They even have hacker safe hosting and best of all, a 30-days money back guarantee for you to test their services out. They’re so confident of being the best deal in town that they will match any competitor’s pricing on any plans or dedicated server packages. So if you're looking for a good webhost, do consider Top Hosting Centre. I'm sure you'll find their services excellent!

No comments: