Thursday, August 09, 2007

Do You Thoof?

I’m always on the lookout for interesting sites when I’m surfing away so I was pleased to stumble upon Thoof. I was partly attracted by the cute name and when I went in to take a look, I liked what I saw. It’s basically a personalized news that brings together news and information from all over cyberspace. The beauty of Thoof is that you no longer have to sift through loads of useless information or stuff that don’t concern you anymore. You can now personalize the news and information you wish to receive based on your unique likes and preferences. You can tailor it right from the very first visit. It also improves the quality and accuracy of the news items displayed so you can be sure that the information you’re receiving is of high quality and not mere gossip or rumours.

I liked how they categorized the stories by colour into those you might have read, seen or haven’t seen or read yet. They organize their stories in a “pageless” manner where stories get added on to the bottom of the page as you scroll down which is an almost infinite page to read your stories on! I could even have the option of submitting my own story! Hey, what a great way to drive traffic to my blogs too! *wink* So, have you Thoof-ed? Cos I have and I’m loving it!




No comments: