Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funky Furniture

I recently attended a friend’s house warming party for his new apartment. He had a nice little place which he had furnished up beautifully with modern furniture. His furniture with its clean lines, combined with his minimalist deco idea gave his place a very calming and Zen-like atmosphere which seemed the best thing to come home to after a hard day’s work. I also peeped into his bedroom to look at his furniture and just like the rest of the house, his room was fitted with a nice modern bedroom set which looked really comfortable and stylish.

I thought his furniture must have cost him a lot and was surprised to hear that he got them all for a pretty good deal at ModernLineFurniture.com. Since the stock was all in NJ, his delivery was done very fast and they allowed him to pick up the smaller items from their warehouse directly. They also offered a flat-fee shipping cost which saved him a lot as delivery charges can sometimes grossly inflate the costs. I came away from his party with lots of great interior design ideas for my own home some day and you can be sure that I’ll get my furniture from ModernLineFurniture.com too!

No comments: