Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kitty Weekend

I spent my Saturday and Sunday morning cleaning cat litter for a friend who had to go away for the weekend! While it may not seem like much to a cat lover it was definitely torturous for me who doesn't like cats! And since cats need human contact and touch, I couldn't just run in, do my job and run out again. I had to stroke them, groom them and talk to them after I had fed them.
In just a few times of meeting them, I can already see that each cat has their own personality and feeding habits. One always tries to shoot out of the door the minute its opened, another is like a vacumm cleaner that hovers up all the food while the last cat seems to be really picky about its food.
My friend is coming home tonight and I'll be glad to return the cat duties to him!

No comments: