Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sand and Surf

Do you love the beach? I’m not sure if I can call myself a beach lover as the few times I’m on a beach, I’m usually hiding under a huge umbrella, away from the sun! However, I do enjoy the relaxed feeling beach holidays or a beach resort holiday always brings and the fun feeling of waking up in the morning without any deadlines or work to worry about. I’ve never really been to any exotic beach holidays before to faraway beaches like the Bahamas, Cancun or the famous Zanzibar where all the superstars hang out and always used to think they were too expensive and inaccessible.

That was until I heard about Dialaflight and their fantastic Holiday Offers on flights, hotels and travel ideas worldwide. They have great offers so independent packages which cater to a huge range of holiday options ranging from adventure tours, safari holidays, weekend breaks, spa holidays and beach holidays to some of the most exotic destinations in the world! With them, you could be sailing off to the Grenadines or Fiji to enjoy unspoilt beauty and clear blue seas. Or how about Hawaii or the famous Maldives island for a spot of diving and deep-sea fishing?

So if you’re hoping to run away from the cold autumn weather right into tropical holidays out of a picture postcard, give Dialaflight a call today!





*sponsored*

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Hi webmaster at funkycookies.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://funkycookies.blogspot.com/2007/08/sand-and-surf.html
The anchor text is : beach holidays

Can I ask that you remove the link?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.