Monday, August 20, 2007

Velvety Soft

I didn’t use to do much internet shopping until I got a really high-speed network connection installed in my office. Now, sometimes when I’m bored, I browse tonnes of shopping sites simply to see what catches my fancy or what’s hot in the fashion world. Recently a really fashion conscious cousin called me up to ask if I’ve checked out one of the best online shopping sites, Tobi.com. It had one of her favourite brands, Velvet. She studies in the US and used to tell me about how lovely and fashionable Velvet clothing was. She brought back a few items for me once and I couldn’t help but agree in the comfortable yet hip apparel. And now, fans of Velvet apparel can buy them online at Tobi.com!

Velvet clothes are made of soft and sensuous knit wear that cling beautifully to your curves. It’s so versatile that it can take you from the office straight to that hip new club in town without breaking any fashion rules! Some of their dresses are really sweet while I particularly liked their tops which had interesting designs to keep each top looking fresh and fashionable. Apparently it’s a great favourite with celebrities so if you want to dress like the stars, do hurry to Tobi.com before they run out of sizes!

*This is a sponsored review*

No comments: