Friday, August 31, 2007

Super Searcher

Sometimes when I think about how far technology has come, I’m truly amazed at how much I’ve learnt over the internet in the past few years. A few years ago, I didn’t even know how to surf and wasn’t sure what to look for but today, search engines like Google and Yahoo are my best friends and I run to them for almost everything, be it planning for a holiday, looking for reviews on restaurants or hotels and best of all, for reading blogs on everything under the sun! So when I read about how a new search engine called mylivesearch search engine real time was revolutionizing the way internet users search, I couldn’t wait to try it.

Apparently it turns your computer into a super search engine that searches the Web Live so you can be sure to get the latest and most updated information. I was really impressed to know that they can even search invisible pages that conventional search engines usually miss! What a fantastic search engine! With them, I’ll be able to have access to an even wider pool of information! So if you’re still using conventional search engines, it’s time to switch to Mylivesearch!

No comments: