Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BloggerWave Goes Live


BloggerwaveRecently, I found that Payperpost has stopped giving opportunities for blogspot bloggers. Since they never wanted to approve my blog, I stopped trying after a while. However, a new site called Bloggerwave caught my attention while I was surfing.

It's the newest thing to join the monetizing bandwagon and unlike some other sites, Bloggerwave welcomes bloggers from all sites, whether free or your own domain. Signing up your blog is easy and I got mine approved within the very same day! They've finally gone live and are actively looking for bloggers who are interested in making some money and participating with them.

So if you've been discouraged by some other sites out there, go give Bloggerwave a try and see how you can start monetizing your blog too!

No comments: