Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fun Tool!

I recently got a nifty new little camera and phone that can take funky videos and photos. However, most times my pictures just end up stored in my file hardly viewed or printed. What a waste of some nice shots I have! So while surfing to see how I could maximise my pictures and videos, I discovered Fliptrack!

Fliptrack is a nifty tool that allows you to create your very own music videos! It does that by matching your picture or video to a song within their library catalog, matching your image to the beats and rhythm!

Can't express yourself to that girl you like or want a unique wedding presentation? Create your own funky music video with Fliptrack and let it say what words can't! I just wonder...how many American Idol wannabes will this unleash?! Happy singing and bopping!

No comments: