Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Healthy Breakfast #2

So far, so good! I'm still on my healthy breakfast fix! Today's breakfast was Post Cereal's Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. I don't eat almonds but this box has been lying around for ages so I figured I better finish it before it expires.

One thing I love about this cereal is the tiny honey bunches of oats! It's tiny clusters of oats held together with honey that burst with a yummy sweetness when you chew on it. Okay, so that sugar part isn't too healthy but I'm sure cereal beats nasi lemak on the health scale!

One more strange thing about me - I only eat soggy cereal. So my cereal has to soak in the cold milk for a while till its mushy and soggy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Post cereals too! Blueberry Morning being my fav and next, yup, Honey Bunches of Oats!

And guess what, I love my cereal soggy and mushy too! Hi-5 girl~

Pink Elle said...

Woohoo *high fives all around* So so glad to find another person who doesn't think soggy and mushy cereal is GROSS :)