Friday, April 06, 2007

Clicking Cleaner

I just had my lunch of that horrid fried rice and was enjoying the peace and quiet of an empty office when I heard little clicking sound - just like a camera phone.

Puzzled, I peeped out through the glass walls of my room and, lo and behold! The cleaner whom I let in a while ago was standing at our pantry taking pictures with her camera phone. Bemused, I watched, unnoticed, as she proceeded on to the toilet to take more pictures. As I couldn't see very clearly, I wasn't sure if she was taking pictures of our pantry and toilet or whether she was camwhoring!

It did put a smile on my face though and made me appreciate a little of what our modern office had. There could be some people back from where she came from ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the nice stuff we are lucky to get here. Either that or maybe they'll be laughing at how spartan our office looks in comparison to their cushy one! ;) There are always two possibilities!

4 comments:

L B said...

Or!.... Or she could ba a KGB spy!! LOL!!!

Pink Elle said...

*gasp* I didn't think of that possibility! LOL!

Orbiter said...

Or...or she could be an entomologist! LOL!

Pink Elle said...

Orbiter - Then she's welcome to lots of kamikaze bug samples!