- Tiramisu for breakfast, keropok lekor for lunch and cornflakes for dinner and no one can say nothing!
- Shopping sprees with my own money!
- No more studying (unless you really want to)
- Unlimitle$$ fund$...till the bank account runs dry
- Not having to deal with crabby PMS-y teachers and bad grades
- Driving a nice car!
- Going for fun holidays
- Blogging :)
- People believing your bullsh*t
- Make-up, pretty clothes and shoes *preen*
Nays of Being Adult :(
- Having to "be nice" even to people you'd rather not meet
- Dealing with a breaking heart
- Having so many decisions and paths laid out in front of you and having to decide when you don't really know what to do
- Not being allowed to have a crying fit when sometimes that's what you really need
- Learning how to make "wise investments"
- Working like a slave for those fund$ and $hopping money
- Financial commitments, mortgages, bills...need I say more?
- Hypocrites and small-hearted imps. "I don't want to friend you anymore" used to be so much more effective.
- Learning how to trust and having it broken
- Finding real friends
- Pretending that you do know all that bullsh*t
- Learning that the world and its people weren't what you thought it was
- Having to be happy outside when you're sad on the inside and vice versa
To quote the Toys 'R Us Kid - I don't want to grow up!
I missed out one more yay though. Being able to go out for drinks on a Friday night! :) Happy weekend, dearies!