Thursday, May 03, 2007

The World is a Call Away

My work involves communication with people from all over the world, who are often in different time zones from us. That isn't very amusing at times though as I've been bugged by calls at 2am in the morning when we were once in the thick of some work. We usually rely on emails but sometimes when things need urgent attending to, I'm glad for our VOIP Small Business Phone Systems.

The first time I used it, I was surprised at how crystal-clear the line was! It was just like talking on a normal phone without any time lag or static. Not to mention the fact that it was a whole lot cheaper than using normal phones. Isn't it wonderful how technology has made the world a much smaller and friendlier place?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I stumbled across your site on another where you were you were listed as doing Technorati favs exchange.

So I've added you to my favs :)

I would greatly appreciate if you would fav me as well.

The link to my fav is
http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://www.fastlanetransport.ca/blog

Cheers!