Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Updates

A twitter idea I stole from Paris. Heehee:

  • Work is a pain, work is a pain, work is a pain...

  • I'm fat *cry* Confirmed when my pants felt tight. No more tempting tiramisu or luscious lormaikai

  • My massages in Phuket have all gone to waste. The lump on the shoulder is back

  • Work is a pain, pain, pain...

  • My car's filthy and almost out of petrol. Any takers to wash it?! You'll get lots of

  • Am suddenly Miss Popular and had to turn down a few friends who wanted to meet up cos work is a PAIN!

  • And finally...

Something's brewing!

5 comments:

PB said...

Ooh bubble bubble toilet trouble...

L B said...

*flushes the toilet trouble away*

Work is a real pain too!! I have no energy left to even answer comments when I get home in the evenings All I want to do is find a cauldron too!

Pink Elle said...

Mwahahah, Paris!

Thanks for flushing that toilet LB! Would be great if you could flush work away too! *hugs* Enjoy some me-time and leave the virtual world for a while!

may said...

*brew* *brew*
let's make a spell to make all the bad things go away!!

Orbiter said...

I'll wash your car for RM5...and extra RM3 for vacuuming! ;P